Each day Becomes One Day Less

In his absence
I began to ask myself if I was ever been enough
I thought of all of those times we shared
Did I value his ideas and insights?
Did I recognize his fears and uncertainties?
Did I give him the chance to soar high?
Did I make him feel how I love him?
Was he happy with me?

Gloomy as it may seem
But did I assure he had enough memories of happy times
To reminisce in his solitude
And to look forward to of carrying on?

I never thought it would be as painful as this
Pain is even an understatement
I feel extreme grief and fear
What if that would actually be the last time of seeing him?
What if he’ll never be back?
What if that was all the time for us?

However on one hand
Despite that extreme fear
I have this overwhelming hope and prayer
That each passing day
Becomes one day less of waiting
For him to come back home

November 2009

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thank you for calling. How can I help you?

Distance